By this I mean that Miscavige has done and is doing more to damage the Church of Scientology than anyone else in its short history.
- He has destroyed the church hierarchy,
- He has destroyed the technology,
- He has abandoned any past workable activities within the church,
- He has gotten rid of or destroyed any effective leadership within the church,
- He has created enemies everywhere in the world,
- He has created an operating climate within the church that promotes criminal activity as the preferred method of operation,
- He has converted the church from a service organization to a parasitic donation-with-no-exchange organization,
- He has destroyed any credibility the church might have had by spouting his easily disproven lies,
- He has destroyed any legitimacy for his "religion" by always rejecting religious actions and always embracing aggressive business practices,
- He has and is alienating all the members of his church by treating them as enemies or, at best, a large money bag that can simply be squeezed for more money constantly,
- He has committed and continues to commit crimes that put the whole church at risk,
- And so much more.
However, do not be fooled into thinking that Miscavige is not dangerous. He is unstable and unpredictable. He is capable of great evil and he does not feel constrained by laws, ethics or morality. While his actions become less and less effective, they can also be randomly destructive.
One side note: I am truly sorry that those near Miscavige are getting hurt, and it is an unfortunate side-effect that the work to get rid of the criminals of Scientology does cause Miscavige to be even more cruel to those near him. I can only hope that those people can escape. However, the fact that people near Miscavige are getting hurt is no reason to mitigate the attacks.
When Anonymous says they are attacking the corporate evil that is the Church of Scientology, Miscavige "knows" that they are attacking him, personally. He is taking it very, very seriously.
So, it is important that Anonymous not take it seriously. The best weapon to use against Miscavige is Miscavige. Meaning: Laugh at him. He can't stand being laughed at. Point out what an absolute fool he is. Let everyone know what he has done and is doing. He is insane. He is a criminal. He is unstable. Laugh at him because he is ridiculous. He may just take the final actions to destroy the corporation of Scientology himself.
I've seen various suggestions about what the theme of Anonymous' May protest should be. May I suggest "Laugh!"?