Because of various problems with Blogger, I've copied everything as of November 26, 2012 over to WordPress. The new location is Ask the Scientologist. I am not deleting this blog and will still accept comments and answer questions here too, but any new articles will appear at the WordPress location. I apologize if this causes any problems.

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Really, we moved.

I do apologize to anyone who has posted a comment in the last year or so.  We really did move and I also haven't been very active on this blog.

I just went through and released a bunch of pending comments from months ago.  I apologize for this delay.

But, to be honest, I'd rather comments and questions were posted on the new WordPress blog as mentioned in my last post.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated. Have patience, I get around to it pretty quick. As a rule of thumb, I won't approve spam, off-topic, trolling or abusive stuff. The rest is usually OK. Yes, you can disagree with me.